[e-drive][AUDITIONS - EDMONTON]

Chris Blanchenot chris at caea.com
Fri Sep 10 16:21:05 EDT 2004

--------------------------------
AUDITIONS - EDMONTON
--------------------------------
General Auditions
The River City Shakespeare Festival

Artistic Director John Kirkpatrick of the River City Shakespeare
Festival is currently accepting resumes for General Auditions for our
2005 acting company. The River City Shakespeare Festival produces
Edmonton, Alberta's premier Shakespeare in the park festival. For more
information please visit the web-site:
rivercityshakespeare.com

Auditions will be held in Edmonton, October 5th, 6th and 7th.
Those selected for an audition will be asked to prepare one monologue of
his or her choice from the complete works of William Shakespeare.

Please indicate whether you are Equity or Non-Equity.
Please mail your photo and resume to:

River City Shakespeare General Auditions
Free Will Players
618-7 Sir Winston Churchill Sq.
Edmonton, AB
T5J 2V5

Please do not phone we will be in touch with audition times.
Resumes will be accepted until the end of business on Friday, September
27th, 2004.   Please do not send resumes via fax or email.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor