[e-drive] E-DRIVE [EQUIFLASH - MEMBERSHIP MEETING - NEWFOUNDLAND]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Mon Aug 22 17:27:57 EDT 2005

GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING - NEWFOUNDLAND

A meeting of Equity members residing in Newfoundland will be held on
Monday, September 12 at 7:00 p.m. at The Masonic Temple, Garrison Hill
between Gower and Duckworth Streets in St. John's, Newfoundland

Equity apprentices and probationary members are welcome. ACTRA members
are especially invited to attend so that we can discuss our Reciprocal
Agreement.

Henry Gauthier, Equity President, Atlantic Councillor Geoff McBride and
many members of the Atlantic Advisory Committee will be on hand to
answer questions and discuss issues of interest to the region.

Susan Wallace, Executive Director and Ken Burns, Senior Business
Representative of Canadian Actors' Equity will be in attendance to
update members on the activities of the Association in the past year and
report on upcoming initiatives.

Come and take part in what promises to be an informative discussion. The
evening will be a great opportunity to meet your Advisory and find out
more about Equity.

Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor
Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4