[e-drive] E-DRIVE [CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - ACTOR, GANANOQUE, ONTARIO]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Jul 8 10:22:29 EDT 2005

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - ACTOR, GANANOQUE, ONTARIO
-
Thousand Islands Playhouse is currently accepting resumes for the role
of 'Our Guy' in its upcoming production of The Cost of Living directed
by Kathryn MacKay.

We are looking for a young male actor who can play 16 - 18 years old. As
The Cost of Living is a one man show, we are looking for a confident and
versatile performer, preferably with experience with Theatre for Young
Audiences.

Please send photos and resumes to:
THE COST OF LIVING AUDITIONS
Thousand Islands Playhouse
Box 241
Gananoque, Ontario K7G 2T8
Or email to: Kathryn MacKay   mackaym at post.queensu.ca

Rehearsals for The Cost of Living will begin on September 12, 2005, and
the show will tour high schools throughout Eastern Ontario from
September 26 - October 14, 2005.

Resumes will be accepted until the end of business on Friday, July 22,
2005.

Equity members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity
form of contract.

Canadian Actor's Equity Association
44 Victoria St, 12th floor
Toronto, ON