[e-drive] EQUIFLASH: SUMMER 2005 NEWSLETTER - NOW ONLINE

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Jul 15 18:58:03 EDT 2005

EQUIFLASH: SUMMER 2005 NEWSLETTER - NOW ONLINE

The summer issue of the Equity News is now available online at Equity's
website: http://www.caea.com/news/

Canadian Actors' Equity Association's commemorative magazine entitled
'Our shared history, our future vision: Where would we be without
Equity?' celebrates 50 years of Equity in Canada. Read messages of
congratulation from colleagues; share in personal stories told by Equity
members Ted Baerg, John Neville, Jane Heyman, Winston Morgan and many
others; re-live Equity's history; and read about what Equity means to
your fellow members

To view the newsletter, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is
available free at the Adobe Web site:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4