[e-drive] E-DRIVE [MAMM-O-RAMA 2005 - TORONTO]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Mar 3 14:20:49 EST 2005

MAMM-O-RAMA 2005 - TORONTO
We're having a party! Join us for an evening of Music and Text in
Celebration of International Women's Day. The Toronto Chapter of the
Canadian Actors' Equity Association's Women's Committee wants to
celebrate with you. "We are here: Women, Canada and the World."

All proceeds will be going to breast cancer research and the Actors'
Fund.

Performers include Debbie Collins (The Producers), Sarah Cornell
(The Producers), Susan Dunstan (The Lion King), Lisa Kisch (Mamma
Mia, Stage West), Amy Sellors (Stratford Festival), Jennifer Stewart
(Hairspray, Mamma Mia), Deborah Tennant (Stratford Festival) and
Jennifer Toulmin (Mamma Mia, Charlottetown Festival). Linda
Griffiths will be performing an original piece and some special
guests may perform from the cast of WICKED.

The evening will be a cabaret style event held at The Factory
Theatre Studio (125 Bathurst Street) on Monday, March 7, 2005 at
7:30pm.

Tickets are $20 and can be reserved through the Factory Theatre box
office at (416) 504-9971

Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor