[e-drive] E-DRIVE [REGIONAL AGM REMINDER FOR QUEBEC ADVISORY]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Tue Mar 15 15:25:45 EST 2005

REGIONAL AGM REMINDER FOR QUEBEC ADVISORY
Reminder:
Regional Annual General Meeting of the Quebec Advisory Committee

WHEN and WHERE:
Monday, March 21, 2005
Playwrights' Workshop Montreal
4324 Boul. St. Laurent, 2nd floor, corner Marianne
7:00 pm for drinks and snacks, 7:15 start

Come on out and hear what's been going on in the region since the last
meeting. The Equity Council is considering a new model of policy
governance- get the skinny on what that means for you. As always, come
on down and talk to presidents, councillors and chair people. You'll
find out everything you need to know about tax status, the WACT Women's
Committee, rules, money matters, the Stage Managers' Committee and all
the rest that counts for your career, all in a casual atmosphere.
Besides, it's a Monday night and we always like an excuse to get
together. Save up your questions for controller Doug Irons.

We will be accepting donations for the Actor's Fund, so bring your check
books, piggy banks and allowance.

Let's keep up the tradition of a great turnout!

Your presence actually matters!

It'll be fun, really!

For more information call Julie Tamiko Manning: (514) 273-4083.

Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor