[e-drive] E-drive [PAL FUNDRAISER - VANCOUVER]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Mar 16 16:23:44 EST 2005

PAL FUNDRAISER - VANCOUVER
Benefit for PAL Vancouver:

An exciting stunning rare theatrical experience will take place at
Christ Church Cathedral, March 11th, 12th, 18th and 19th as West End
Productions presents a dramatized reading of 'J.B.' by the Pulitzer
Prize-winning playwright Archibald Mcleish. Mcleish takes the biblical
story of Job with his enduring faith and integrity, and in a
contemporary, sometimes hilarious but always provocative way offers us
the chance to question our wealth, our suffering and above all our
values.  Some of  Vancouver's most accomplished actors under the
direction of Anna Hagan come together to present this theatrical gift as
a benefit for the Performing Arts Lodge (PAL).

Fridays @ 7 PM
Saturdays @ 3 PM

Suggested donation $20, or pay what you can.

Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor