[e-drive] E-DRIVE [DISCOUNT TICKET DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF MARCH 24]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Mar 24 11:39:09 EST 2005

DISCOUNT TICKET DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF MARCH 24
-

1. LOVE AND LAUGHTER - MONTREAL
Repercussion Theatre is sending out a special invitation to all CAEA
members in order to ensure none of them miss the historically
significant presentation of Shakespeare and Moliere: Love & Laughter
starring Douglas Campbell and Jean Louis Roux.

the show spans the 70 years of their theatrical careers and reminisces
about the foundation of theatre in Canada ( as well as Stratford and the
TNM) and does this through the scenes and monologues performed by these
theatre icons from both Shakespeare and Molieres cannons.

this show has been booked to perform at the NAC and at Stratford, so we
are giving our Montrial Audiences the opportunity to  catch the show
before it goes on tour.

tickets are on sale typically for $100 but we are offering CAEA members
tickets at the price of $35.   the event takes place on March 23rd 6
pm-8 pm at La SALLE GESU ON BLEURY corner of ST Catherines.

details are on our website www.repercussiontheatre.com there is

we hope to see you all there

call 514-931-2644 to book.

Canadian Actors' Equity Association