[e-drive] E-DRIVE [AUDITION - TORONTO]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Mon Mar 28 12:41:17 EST 2005

Please direct all responses and inquiries directly to the theatre or association listed in the e-drive notice below.

-----------------------------
AUDITION - TORONTO
-----------------------------
Lorraine Kimsa Theatre for Young People
is now accepting photos and résumés for its
2005 General Auditions.

Dates
May 10,11,13 - Equity Members
May 17 - Non-Members

LKTYP will be holding general auditions in May 2005.  Auditions will be by appointment only.  We are not planning to see those actors who auditioned for us last year or whose work is familiar to us.  Auditions will require two contrasting pieces from the Canadian dramatic repertoire totalling no more than 5 minutes.
Please send photo and resume, clearly marked Equity or Non-Equity,
in an envelope to:

General Auditions
Lorraine Kimsa Theatre for Young People
165 Front Street East
Toronto, ON  M5A 3Z4

We will not accept faxed or e-mailed photos and resumes.  We will be contacting actors for appointments at least one week prior to the auditions.
Please do not phone the theatre.
Submission Deadline
April 15, 2005

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the audition.