[e-drive] E-DRIVE [JOB - ASSISTANT STAGE MANAGER - MISSISSAUGA]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Thu May 5 10:46:03 EDT 2005

JOB - ASSISTANT STAGE MANAGER - MISSISSAUGA
Replacement ASM for Anne of Green Gables - Stage West Mississauga.

Stage West is looking for an Assistant Stage Manager to take over the
end of our Production of ANNE OF GREEN GABLES.  Contract dates are June
14th, 2004 - July 10th 2005.

Stage West operates under the I.T.A., pay scale to reflect.

Any interested candidates should apply to
CATRIONA SHENNAN
Production Stage Manager
Stage West Mississauga
5400 Dixie Road
Mississauga, Ontario
L5W 4T4

or fax: 905-238-9820

We thank all who apply but only those called for an interview will be
contacted.

Equity members hired for this production will be engaged under an Equity
form of contract.