[e-drive] E-DRIVE [AUDITIONS - CALGARY]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Tue May 10 10:58:13 EDT 2005

-----------------------------
AUDITIONS - CALGARY
-----------------------------
THEATRE CALGARY 'Interim' GENERAL AUDITIONS 2005

Theatre Calgary's Artistic Associate Eric Rose will be holding 'interim'
general auditions for artists who have never been seen by Theatre
Calgary or Eric Rose on:

Tuesday, May 24th & Wednesday, May 25th, 2005 in Calgary.

As Theatre Calgary's new Artistic Director has not yet been named, Mr.
Rose will audition those artists with whose work he is not familiar
with.  Artists that are known to Mr. Rose and that have already
submitted a letter of interest for roles in the upcoming season need not
re-submit at this time.

Upon the appointment of the new Artistic Director, Theatre Calgary will
announce the intent for auditions for those artists not familiar to the
new Artistic Director.

For the 'Interim' Auditions:

Please prepare two contrasting monologues (NO LONGER than 5 minutes
combined length).

Deadline for submissions is Tuesday, May 17th, 5:00pm. Only those
artists who are invited to audition will be contacted to set up an
audition time. Please do not call or email our office.

Please send your headshot and resume to:

Theatre Calgary
Attn:  Interim General Auditions 2005
c/o Joana Rusu-Banu
220 - 9th Ave. SE
Calgary, AB, Canada
T2G 5C4

No agency packages please. All artists must submit their own materials.

Theatre Calgary's 2005-2006 season line-up is viewable on our website
(www.theatrecalgary.com)

Reading copies of the scripts are available at Theatre Calgary's
reception desk (our office is located in the Epcor Centre for the
Performing Arts)

Theatre Calgary is a member of the Professional Association of Canadian
Theatres, and operates within the jurisdiction of the Canadian Theatre
Agreement. Artists who are members of the Canadian Actors Equity
Association will be given audition priority. Equity members cast in this
production will be engaged under an Equity form of contract. CAEA
members: please bring your membership card to the audition. Non-Equity
artists will be seen when and if spaces are available.

Christopher Blanchenot
Communications Co-ordinator
Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor