[e-drive] E-DRIVE [ACTORS' FUND FUNDRAISER - MARKHAM]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Tue May 17 15:06:54 EDT 2005

ACTORS' FUND FUNDRAISER - MARKHAM
Annual "Big Swing" Charity Golf Tournament set for June 5

Get out your clubs for the 9th annual Big Swing golf tournament on June
5 on the North Course of Angus Glen Golf Club in Markham - site of the
2007 Canadian Open. The event benefits the Actors' Fund of Canada, the
charity that provides short-term financial aid to entertainment industry
professionals on stage, on camera and behind the scenes. The tournament
is jointly presented by the Fund and DGC Ontario.

The 2005 Big Swing tournament features a 1:00 p.m. shotgun tee-off,
great prizes, raffles and a banquet. Event sponsors include Absolute
Location Support Services, ACTRA Toronto Performers, Alliance Atlantis
Communications Inc.,Bridge Street Worldwide, I.A.T.S.E. Local 873, Kodak
Canada Inc., Canadian Actors' Equity Association, Deluxe Toronto,
Dufferin Gate Productions & Temple Street Productions, Foyston, Gordon &
Payne Inc., I.A.T.S.E. Local 667, Kuretsky Vassos LLP, United Steel
Workers and many others.

Tickets are $165 - a super deal to play on one of Canada's finest golf
courses. Call 1-877-399-8392 or visit www.actorsfund.ca to register.