[e-drive] EQUIFLASH [WHAT DOES EQUITY MEAN TO YOU?]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Thu May 19 15:24:48 EDT 2005

---
EQUIFLASH - WHAT DOES EQUITY MEAN TO YOU?
---
The deadline for member submissions to the "50 Years of Equity in
Canada" commemorative summer edition of the newsletter is fast
approaching.

Our shared history, our future vision: Where would we be without Equity?
Share your thoughts stories and anecdotes.
What does Equity mean to you?
Where would you be without Equity?
How has Equity helped you?
What is your funniest Equity story?
What generation Equity member are you?

All submissions should be 75 words or less and must be emailed to
communications at caea.com by May 25th, 2005.

Please put [50 Years of Equity] in the email subject line.

A selection of submissions will be re-printed in the "50 Years of Equity
in Canada" 2005 commemorative edition of the newsletter and may be
edited for length

Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor