[e-drive] E-DRIVE [JOB - SPECIAL OPERATOR/HEAD ELECTRICIAN - HAMILTON]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Tue May 24 14:51:04 EDT 2005

----
JOB - SPECIAL OPERATOR/HEAD ELECTRICIAN - HAMILTON
----
Theatre Aquarius, Hamilton's professional regional theatre is looking to
immediately fill the permanent-tracked position of Special Operator/Head
Electrician, who will program and operate our Strand 520i board and
ultimately run our electrics department. Starting at between $645.00 and
$836.40 / week.
email: mreimer at theatreaquarius.org
Phone: 905-522-7815

Canadian Actors' Equity Association