[e-drive] E-DRIVE [JOB - PRODUCTION ASSISTANTS - STRATFORD]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Sep 7 14:23:24 EDT 2005

JOB - PRODUCTION ASSISTANTS - STRATFORD
Position: 		Production Assistants

Department:		Production - Stage Management

We are currently accepting resumes for four seasonal, non-Equity
Production Assistant positions for the 2006 season.

Reporting to the Production Stage Manager, the Production Assistant
provides organizational and administrative support to the Stage
Management office.  This position will appeal to someone with a strong
desire for a career as an Equity Stage Manager.

Strong organizational and exceptional interpersonal and communication
skills are essential. Formal training in theatre production together
with stage management experience is an asset. Proficiency in Word and
Excel and the ability to quickly learn the theatre's scheduling program
are required.

These are seasonal positions contracted for between 4- 10 months,
depending upon which stage management office the production assistant
supports.

We recognize that diversity-in our workplace, in our audiences and on
our stages-fosters a rich and creative environment. We are actively
engaged in building a more diverse workforce and encourage all qualified
applicants to apply by September 15th, 2005 to:

Human Resources Stratford Festival of Canada
P.O Box 520, Stratford, ON	N5A 6V2
Fax: (519) 271-0626
Email: resumes at stratfordfestival.ca
(Subject: Production Asst.)

We thank all applicants for applying, however only those selected for an
interview will be contacted.