[e-drive] E-DRIVE [AUDITION - HALIFAX/FREDERICTON]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Sep 21 15:58:24 EDT 2005

AUDITION - HALIFAX/FREDERICTON
Theatre New Brunswick is holding auditions for:

Main Stage production of I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change

Synopsis: Off-Broadway's longest running musical, I Love You, You're
Perfect, Now Change explores the joys of dating, romance, marriage,
lovers, husbands, wives and in-laws.

Character Description:
MAN 1: 27-35, hip, lean, comedic, tenor (C-G sharp)
MAN 2: 33-early 40s, macho, comedic, baritone-tenor (D flat-G flat)
WOMAN 1: 27-35, short-medium height, comedic, soprano (A-B flat) WOMAN
2: 33-early 40s, gutsy, alto (F sharp-D flat)

Audition Requirements: Please prepare 2 contrasting songs and be
prepared to read from the show. The following selections from I Love
You, You're Perfect, Now Change are welcome:

MAN 1: Shouldn't I Be Less In Love With You?
MAN 2: The Baby Song
WOMAN 1: I Will Be Loved Tonight
WOMAN 2: Always a Bridesmaid

Actors with New Brunswick connections are encouraged to audition.

Theatre Information: Equity, B house

Rehearsal/Performance Dates: January 9, 2006-February 4, 2006

Auditions Dates:
Halifax October 1 from 1-5 Neptune Theatre
Fredericton October 8 from 10-1 The Black Box Theatre, St. Thomas
University Toronto October 17 from 10-3 Tarragon Theatre

To request an audition, please send resumes by September 30 to Theatre
New Brunswick, 81 Regent Street, Fredericton, New Brunswick, E3B 3W3 or
by email to lrivenbark at tnb.nb.ca or by fax to (506) 453-9315.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor