[e-drive] FW: EDRIVE [CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - VANCOUVER]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Tue Apr 25 15:33:48 EDT 2006

--------------------------------
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - VANCOUVER
--------------------------------
Touchstone Theatre and Felix Culpa are accepting resumes for general
auditions for the 2006 - 2007 season. Auditions will be held in
Vancouver on May 9 and 11, 2006. Touchstone productions include Life
after God in November, 2006 and one production in March 2007, t.b.a.
Felix Culpa's production of Revenge, an adaptation of The Revenger's
Tragedy, will take place in March, 2007. Those interested should submit
an up-to-date resume, headshot and cover letter by 5 pm, Friday, May 5th
to:

Linda Quibell, Artistic and Managing Director
Felix Culpa
PO Box 21620, 1424 Commercial Drive
Vancouver, BC V5L 5G3

Please, no phone calls, faxed or e-mailed applications, and no agent
submissions.

Performers will be asked to present one contemporary and one classical
(verse) monologue. We are accepting resumes from both Equity and
Non-Equity performers, although Equity artists will be given priority.
We invite resumes from artists of diverse cultures and ethnicities. Only
those selected for an audition will be contacted.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor