[e-drive] E-DRIVE [CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - STRATFORD]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Dec 14 15:36:18 EST 2006

--------------------------------
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - STRATFORD
--------------------------------
STRATFORD FESTIVAL OF CANADA
GENERAL AUDITIONS
2008 SEASON

The Festival is looking for actors with demonstrable skills in complex
prose & verse text

AUDITIONS:	TORONTO Auditions will take place the third and fourth
week of
January 2007 for the 2008 season
VANCOUVER Auditions will take place the first week of February 2007 for
the 2008 season

SUBMISSION
REQUIREMENTS: Please forward Photo & resume
Please indicate on the subject line or the envelope if are
submitting for a General auditions

SUBMISSIONS
FORWARDED TO: auditions at stratfordfestival.ca

or by mail to:	Auditions
			Stratford Festival of Canada
			P.O. Box 520
			Stratford, Ontario
			N5A 6V2

DEADLINE:		Friday, January 5, 2007

Successful applicants will be called to confirm the time, date and
location of their audition and should have the following prepared:

-	One Shakespearean speech or monologue, preferably in verse
-	One non-Shakespeare from any period
-	Each piece no longer than two (2) minutes

We recognize that diversity in our workplace, in our audiences and on
our stages fosters a rich and creative environment.   We are actively
engaged in building a more diverse workforce and encourage all qualified
applicants to apply by Friday, January 5, 2007.

Please see our website for press releases at:
www.stratfordfestival.ca

IN-HOUSE  COMPANY AUDITIONS WILL BE HELD AT A LATER DATE.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com