[e-drive] EQUIFLASH [REMINDER - ONTARIO AGM IS FEBRUARY 6TH]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Feb 3 10:54:57 EST 2006

------------------------------
REMINDER - ONTARIO AGM IS FEBRUARY 6TH
------------------------------

"Mission Impossible: Finding and keeping the "perfect" Agent"

The Ontario AGM will be held at Pauper's Pub, 539 Bloor St. West (Bathurst subway station), starting at 7:30 p.m.

Come and take part in a moderated panel discussion with many of Toronto's Agents (Characters, Premier, 3SG, Caldwell and Assoc., Noble Caplan, Gary Goddard and Assoc., ETM, Talent House... and many more). The panel will be moderated by Janet-Laine Green and a Q&A session will follow.

This is a great opportunity to ask all those questions you've been dying to ask. How do I get an agent? How can I help my agent help me? How do I switch agents? Do I need an agent?

Members will have the opportunity to win fabulous door prizes and light refreshments will be served.

Equity members in good standing, probationary, provisional members and Equity apprentices are welcome. Bring your membership card.

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
communications at caea.com