[e-drive] E-DRIVE [CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: FRINGE - CALGARY]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Tue Jan 3 16:01:49 EST 2006

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS:  FRINGE - CALGARY
The Calgary Fringe Festival is now accepting applications! This
non-juried, uncensored artistic event will feature raw and innovative
local, national, and international theatrical, dance and children's
productions alongside street performers, musicians, and outdoor stage
events - all along Calgary's cultural corridor: 17th Avenue. As they
have done for over fifty years, Fringe Festivals around the world
continue to foster an atmosphere of spontaneity, collaboration, and
risk-taking. Join in the excitement by applying to be a part of
Calgary's inaugural festival, and experience our renowned hospitality,
enthusiastic audiences, and tremendous artistic community!

The Festival runs August 11th-20th, 2006

 APPLICATIONS NOW AVAILABLE at:
 www.calgaryfringefestival.com

The deadline for applications is January 20th, 2006

NOTE: You can do BOTH the Edmonton and Calgary festivals. We will
schedule your performances to accommodate the overlap.