[e-drive] E-DRIVE [JOB - HEAD OF ELECTRICS - HAMILTON]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Jun 2 11:52:56 EDT 2006

----------------------------------
JOB - HEAD OF ELECTRICS - HAMILTON
----------------------------------
Head of Electrics Job Description-
Theatre Aquarius - Head Electrician

Theatre Aquarius, Hamilton's professional regional theatre, is looking
to immediately fill the permanent-tracked position of Special
Operator/Head Electrician, who would program and operate our mainstage
Strand 520i board and ultimately run our electrics department. As Head
electrician, you will work directly with all lighting designers. You
will be responsible for the efficient day to day operation of all
lighting areas in the Theatre and the fulfillment of the lighting needs
for all of Theatre Aquarius mainstage productions and rentals groups
Previous theatrical and electrical experience is required.
Deadline for submissions, July 1, 2006.
Please apply/contact
Luigi Borghesan   905 522- 7815 ext 225
Theatre Aquarius