[e-drive] EDRIVE [JOB - TECHNICAL DIRECTOR - CHEMAINUS]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Mon Jun 26 14:55:41 EDT 2006

------------------------------------
JOB - TECHNICAL DIRECTOR - CHEMAINUS
------------------------------------
Job Posting - Technical Director

The Chemainus Theatre Festival Society, a professional not-for-profit
theatre company producing live theatre on Vancouver Island, British
Columbia, is accepting applications for the position of Technical
Director.  This is a permanent full time employee position scheduled to
begin on August 01, 2006.

Please check out our website for more information, and a complete job

HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume by mail,
fax, or e-mail before July 6 2006 to:
Chris MacFarlane, Production Manager
Chemainus Theatre Festival
9574 Bare Point Rd. Bag 1000
Chemainus, BC V0R 1K5
Fax: 250.246.2324 E-mail: cmacfarlane at chemainustheatre.ca

Please do not telephone.  Only those applicants that are short-listed
for interviews will be contacted.

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com