[e-drive] EDRIVE [CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - MONTREAL]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Mar 31 11:30:51 EST 2006

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - MONTREAL
Black Theatre Workshop is accepting resumes and photos from Performers,
Directors and Stage Mangers are interested in working with BTW.

Our mandate is to produce and develop theatre that is relevant to the
African Diaspora. BTW is inclusive of all members of the artistic
community. All submissions will be accepted for our database

BOTH HARD COPIES OF PHOTOS AND RESUMES AS WELL AS ELECTRONIC COPIES ARE
REQUIRED.

Mail Address:
Black Theatre Workshop
Attention: Tyrone Benskin - Artistic Director
3680 Jeanne Mance
Suite 432
Montreal, Quebec
H2X 2K5

btwauditions at blacktheatreworkshop.ca   ONLY!!!

Format File Name:

Last Name, First Name, submission date mmddyy

i.e.: "SmithJulie 032906"

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an applicable form
of Equity contract.