[e-drive] E-DRIVE[CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - SUDBURY]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Fri May 12 15:10:05 EDT 2006

Please direct all responses and inquiries directly to the theatre or association listed in the e-drive notice below.
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - SUDBURY
Sudbury Theatre Centre
Auditions for the 2006-2007 Season

TORONTO AUDITION DATES: JUNE 12-14, 2006

If you wish to be considered for an audition send your resume,
photograph and a covering letter expressing your interest in working at
the Sudbury Theatre Centre.  Clearly state your Equity Status.  STC is a
PACT theatre and operates under the CTA.  This means that the weekly Equity minimums will apply to all Equity contracts.  Auditions are by invitation only.  Due to the number of requests we receive, we cannot acknowledge receipt of submissions.  Only those candidates who are invited to audition will be contacted with an
audition time.  If you have an e-mail address please include it.  We will not accept faxed or e-mailed photos and resume.  Please do not call the theatre.  Submission received after MAY 24 will not be considered.

At the audition you will be asked for one modern monologue no more than 3 minutes in length.

Artists who have worked at the STC in the past four years and wish to return please let us know. Thank you.  Address your letters and resume to:

Sudbury Theatre Centre
George Pothitos, Artistic Director
Attention:  AUDITIONS
P.O. Box 641, Station B
Sudbury, ON, P3E 4P8

705-674-7788
stcad at sympatico.ca

THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS IS WEDNESDAY MAY 24, 2006

The Season includes the following:
A Closer Walk With Patsy Cline   by Dean Regan
Contract Dates: Sept 12-Oct 15, 2006

Trying by Joanna Glass McCloud=20
Contract Dates: Oct 17-Nov 12, 2006

Heat Wave by Marc Bouchard translated by Bill Glassco
Contract Dates: Jan 23-Feb 25, 2007

The Price by Arthur Miller
Contract Dates: Mar 6-Apr 1, 2007

Two Pianos, Four Hands by Richard Greenblatt & Ted Dykstra
Contract Dates:  Apr 10-May 19, 2007

Theatre for Young Audiences
James and the Giant Peach by Roald Dahl adapted by David Wood
contract Dates: Nov 14-Dec 17, 2006

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity members cast in these productions will be engaged under an Equity form of contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the audition.