[e-drive] E-DRIVE [AUDITION - TORONTO]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Wed May 17 10:24:04 EDT 2006

------------------
AUDITION - TORONTO
------------------
Cahoots Theatre Projects is dedicated to the creation, development, and
production of new Canadian plays that reflect our cultural diversity.
Based in one of the most ethno-culturally diverse cities in the world,
in a country comprised of a multitude of races, languages, histories,
and ethnicities, we hold that theatre should reflect the richness,
diversity, and complexity that we live daily.

GENERAL AUDITIONS:
We are holding General Auditions for our upcoming seasons. Auditions
will be held in July.  CAEA artists will have priority. We strongly
encourage submissions from racially and culturally diverse artists.

SPECIFIC CALL
Cahoots Theatre Projects specifically requests submissions for:
a male actor, who can play between the ages 30-50.
Actors of Arabic origin are preferred.  However we will also consider
actors of South Asian, West Asian, African or Latino background, actors
indigenous to the Americas; or, of course, any combination of the above.
Ability to speak Arabic or a related language is an asset.

Only those selected for auditions will be contacted.  Send
headshot/resume clearly marked Equity or Non-Equity. Please state which
languages you can speak, and describe your level of fluency. Please
indicate clearly whether your submission is for the general or the
specific call.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.
Please send photos and resumes by 10th June 2006 to:

Cahoots Theatre Projects
Attn: Auditions
610 - 174 Spadina Avenue
Toronto, ON  M5T 2C2