[e-drive] E-DRIVE [CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - FRINGE - TORONTO]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Nov 29 09:57:55 EST 2006

---------------------------------------
CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - FRINGE - TORONTO
---------------------------------------
2007 FRINGE FESTIVAL APPLICATIONS NOW AVAILABLE!

The Toronto Fringe Theatre Festival, Toronto's largest theatre festival,
is entering its 19th year of providing emerging and established artists
with an affordable opportunity to produce a play for an enthusiastic
audience. Last year we had a ticketed attendance of 47,222 patrons and
returned over $340,000 back to the artists.

As a leader in the development of  innovative and cutting edge theatre,
The 2007 Toronto Fringe will feature the work of more than 130
independent theatre companies from Ontario, across Canada and around the
world in ten theatres in downtown Toronto.

Applications are now available for download on our website at
www.fringetoronto.com for our 60-minute, 90-minute, KidsVenue and Bring
Your Own Venue performance slots.

All artists and theatre companies are welcome to apply to the festival
Ontario, national, international and KidsVenue participants are selected
by lottery. NEW!: The deadline to submit an application is 6PM on Friday
January 12, 2007.

For more information on the 2007 Toronto Fringe Theatre Festival or the
application process please call(416) 966-1062 or email us at
fringe at fringetoronto.com

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com