[e-drive] E-DRIVE [JOB - ARTISTIC PRODUCER - TORONTO]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Mon Apr 16 15:09:39 EDT 2007

---------------------------------
JOB - ARTISTIC PRODUCER - TORONTO
---------------------------------
Artistic Producer-Equity Showcase Theatre

Equity Showcase Theatre (EST) was founded in 1960 and has a proud
47-year history of providing the best ongoing training and professional
development opportunities for professional theatre Artists in Canada.

We are currently looking for an Artistic Producer who, in addition to
being known and respected in the artistic community, has a proven record
of success in the areas of grant-writing and fund-raising.

As a company that encourages Artists, especially through its Artists'
Showcases, to "think outside the box", the board is willing to consider
applications that solve the needs of the organization in new or
unexpected ways.

Additional information about Equity Showcase Theatre and this employment
opportunity can be found on our website at www.equityshowcase.ca

Application deadline:		April 30, 2007
1st interviews			May 7, 2007
2nd interviews (if required)	May 14, 2007
Start date:			Mid-May
Starting Salary:		$42,000 plus benefits

Please, no phone calls.  We are accepting electronic submissions only.
Please forward your resume and a covering letter to:
president at equityshowcase.ca

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com