[e-drive] E-DRIVE [JOB - STAGE MANAGER - VANCOUVER]

CAEA News Bulletin Service caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Aug 2 09:55:07 EDT 2007

-------------------------------
JOB - STAGE MANAGER - VANCOUVER
-------------------------------
Touchstone Theatre and neworldtheatre are seeking an experienced Equity
Stage Manager for our fall 2007 co-production of Wajdi Mouawad's play
Tideline.  Touchstone and neworld are two thriving mid-sized Vancouver
companies dedicated to new work and pushing the theatrical envelope.
Tideline begins its prep week on October 1st 2007, opens on at the
Roundhouse on November 9th and closes on November 24th 2007. Touchstone
will be contracting under a CTA "F" House contract. Tideline is a large
ensemble work with complex technical elements and imagistic staging.

The successful candidate will have at least five years of professional
stage management experience, facility with calling complex technical
shows and excellent people skills.  We are seeking someone whose
sophisticated organizational ability will compliment a highly creative
and exploratory work environment.

Residence in Vancouver is an asset, however we will consider candidates
from other regions.

Deadline for applications is August 13th 2007.

Please send resumes to Katrina Dunn, Artistic Director of Touchstone
Theatre at: katrina at touchstonetheatre.com

Equity members hired for this production will be engaged under an Equity
form of contract.

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com