[e-drive] EQUIFLASH [QUEBEC REGIONAL AGM ON FEBRUARY 19TH]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Feb 14 13:53:40 EST 2007

-------------
QUEBEC REGIONAL AGM ON FEBRUARY 19TH
-------------
The Quebec CPAG invites Equity members to its first annual anti-AGM, to be held on Monday, February 19th at 7:30 p.m. at PWM Studio (Playwrights' Workshop Montreal).
Come and join us for free drinks and food and a chance to meet the new Quebec Advisory Group.  We will keep the official stuff to a minimum because we want to focus on having a good time and getting to know you better.
Also, for this year only, bring an Equity friend and they get to drink free too!
So please join us at PWM Studio, 4324 St. Laurent near Marie-Anne, on Monday, February 19th at 7:30 p.m. We look forward to seeing you!
Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th floor
Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com