[e-drive] E-DRIVE [AUDITION - LONDON]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Feb 15 10:36:52 EST 2007

-----------------
AUDITION - LONDON
-----------------
General Audition Notice
2007-2008 Season

In preparation for the 2007-2008 season, Susan Ferley, Artistic Director
for The Grand Theatre, will be holding general auditions in London,
Ontario. The season will be publicly announced on March 7th, 2007, at
which time this notice will be re-posted with more details.

Auditions will take place on March 30, 31, and April 2, 2007 at The
Grand Theatre in London.

-Actors should prepare 2 contrasting pieces - each piece approximately 1
minute
-Please note that only those artists who are invited to audition will be
contacted to set up an audition time.
-In our desire to encourage and reflect the world and our community on
our stage, The Grand Theatre encourages racially diverse actors to
submit resumes.

Please include a resume, headshot and a letter stating your interest in
auditioning and submit for consideration to:

Cindi Ryde Darnell
The Grand Theatre
471 Richmond St.
London, ON N6A 3E4
cynthia at grandtheatre.com

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

The deadline for submissions is March 16, 2007

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com