[e-drive] E-DRIVE [EQUIFLASH - NEW EQUITY EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR ANNOUNCED]

CAEA News Bulletin Service caea-l at list.web.net
Mon Jul 30 12:24:18 EDT 2007

EQUIFLASH - NEW EQUITY EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR ANNOUNCED
The national Council of Canadian Actors' Equity Association announced
today that it has appointed Arden Ryshpan as Executive Director. Arden
Ryshpan was most recently with Directors Guild of Canada where she spent
the past 4 years as Executive in Charge of Directors Affairs.
In naming Arden Ryshpan to the position as Executive Director, President
Allan Teichman stated on behalf of the Council "Our Executive Director
truly holds this organisation together at so many levels. Selecting the
right person to fill the position may well be the most important and
far-reaching decision that Council will make this term. While the
calibre of each of our shortlist candidates was impressive, we were
unanimous in our choice of Arden."
Arden Ryshpan takes over in early September from Susan Wallace who
stepped down as Executive Director earlier this year to head the Western
Regional Office of Actors' Equity Association (U.S.).

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com