[e-drive] E-DRIVE [CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - TORONTO/CHEMAINUS]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Mar 21 11:49:56 EDT 2007

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - TORONTO/CHEMAINUS
General Audition Notice
Chemainus Theatre Festival - Jeremy Tow, Artistic Director

Chemainus Theatre Festival will be holding General Equity and Non-Equity
Auditions on:
When: Monday, April 9 and Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Times: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Where: Tarragon Theatre, 30 Bridgman Avenue Toronto, ON. M5R 1X3
The Tarragon Theatre is located at the intersection of Howland Avenue
and Bridgman Avenue, which is one block North of Dupo Bathurst Street.

Please show us what makes you a unique performer - we are open to being
surprised!   For the auditions, please have prepared a total of:
2 contrasting pieces no longer than 2 minutes in length each, including
at least one pre 1950's monologue.
Note: This is not a musical audition and the theatre is NOT providing
live accompaniment. However,
if the artist chooses to substitute a prepared song or movement piece
for one of the above monologues, a tape/CD player will be provided and
the artist is welcome to bring their own music.

Actors: Please forward your headshot and resume to the Chemainus Theatre
Festival, c/o Samantha Currie before the deadline of Friday, March
28/07, after which you will be contacted to book an audition time. NO
FAXES PLEASE.   (Audition time priority will be given to Equity Members
and Equity registered apprentices.) Please direct your email submissions
to  scurrie at chemainustheatre.ca

Please Note:
We have a limited amount of audition spots, so if you have not been
notified of an audition time by March 30/07, this means we won't be
seeing you this time around.
We will be announcing our 2008 season in June.

Please feel free to check out our website for more information about our
theatre company www.chemainustheatrefestival.ca

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com