[e-drive] E-DRIVE [AUDITIONS - EDMONTON]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Wed May 2 12:21:09 EDT 2007

--------------------
AUDITIONS - EDMONTON
--------------------
GENERAL AUDITION NOTICE
Northern Light Theatre is hosting general auditions

10am-4pm
Tuesday, May 8th
Wednesday, May 9th
Third Space 11516-103 St.
Auditions will be scheduled in 15-minute intervals.  Call Jason Magee at
471-1586 to book an appointment.  Please come prepared with a recent
headshot and resume and two contrasting contemporary monologues, each
one no more than two minutes in length.

Artistic director Trevor Schmidt and Artistic Director Michael Clark
from Workshop West will be present for these auditions.

We are interested in seeing only those performers who we have not
recently seen, or whose work dramatically differs from what we have seen
them do in the past. For those performers who have recently been seen by
Trevor, in place of an audition, please simply send an updated headshot
and resume to:

Trevor Schmidt
Northern Light Theatre
11516-103 Street
Edmonton, AB, T5G 2H9.

For artists interested in auditioning for Michael Clark only, there will
be additional audition dates, May 10th and 11th. To book a time with
Workshop West please call 477-5955.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com