[e-drive] E-DRIVE [AUDITIONS - RICHMOND]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Tue May 15 10:50:22 EDT 2007

--------------------
AUDITIONS - RICHMOND
--------------------
Gateway Theatre (Richmond, B.C.) will be holding auditions for My Fair
Lady at the Gateway Theatre in Richmond. In attendance will be Director
Sarah Rodgers, Music Director Allen Stiles, Choreographer Shelley
Stewart Hunt. All roles available.
Please send your picture and resume (hard copy only- NO EMAILS) to:Robin
White, c/o My Fair Lady auditions, Gateway Theatre, 6500 Gilbert Road,
Richmond, BC V7C 3V4. Deadline:June 1st 2007.

The creative team will review all submissions. If you are contacted for
an appointment
you will be expected to:
*	Sing one musical theatre song and perform a monologue
*	Provide sheet music for your song in the correct key
(accompanist is provided)
*	Provide a duplicate picture and resume at the time of your
audition"

All auditions will be at the Gateway Theatre:
June 11th and 12th  10am - 6pm
June 14th           10am - 4:30pm
June 15th           10am - 6 pm

Callbacks are June 18th and 19th 10am-6pm at the Gateway Theatre.

Rehearsal dates: Nov.6th-Dec.12th 2007. Tues. to Fri. 5-9pm, Sat. and
Sun. 10am-6pm
Show Dates:Dec.13th to Dec.31st 2007.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com