[e-drive] E-DRIVE [JOB - STAGE MANAGER - PRESCOTT]

CAEA News Bulletin Service caea-l at list.web.net
Mon Oct 22 10:37:59 EDT 2007

------------------------------
JOB - STAGE MANAGER - PRESCOTT
------------------------------
The St. Lawrence Shakespeare Festival is looking to engage an Equity
Stage Manager for its 2008 summer season.

We will be producing As You Like It and The Merchant of Venice from July
12th to August 16th, rehearsals commencing June 9th. We perform in an
outdoor amphitheatre on the banks of the St. Lawrence River.

Interested parties are asked to email their resume with a letter saying
why they think they would be a good fit with the St. Lawrence
Shakespeare Festival ensemble.

Submissions should be sent to Ian Farthing, Artistic Director
ad at stlawrenceshakespeare.ca

Deadline for submissions is October 30th.

Equity members hired for this production will be engaged under an Equity
form of contract.

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com