[e-drive] E-DRIVE [DISCOUNT TICKET DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 26]

CAEA News Bulletin Service caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Oct 25 10:41:52 EDT 2007

DISCOUNT TICKET DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 26
1. RADIO ONE - VANCOUVER
2. ART - KINGSTON

1. RADIO ONE - VANCOUVER
------------------------
Gateway Theatre's
Radio Daze
Closes Oct. 27th!
We invite our industry partners to join us at a very special rate:
2 for 1 tickets(off regular prices of $36. Any performance. Must be
purchased in multiples of two.)

Please identify your member group when calling for tickets:
CAEA, IATSE, GVPTA, ADC, AfofM, PACT, PGC, RAC, Alliance for Arts &
Culture

Box Office: 604-270-1812
-----------------
2. ART - KINGSTON
-----------------
Hope Theatre Projects presents
"ART"
by Yasmina Reza, translated by Christopher Hampton
October 31 - November 11 (no performance Nov. 10)
at the Agnes Etherington Art Centre, Kingston, Ontario
Hope Theatre Projects -- Kingstons's newest professional theatre company
-- explores the intrinsic value of art in society and the true nature of
friendship. Featuring Shane Carty, Matthew Gibson & Mark Purvis.
Directed by Jennifer Radford Gibson. For more info: www.hopetheatre.com
or 613-547-2860 Equity Discount: $12 at the door (Regularly $22)

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com