[e-drive] E-DRIVE [JOB - WARDROBE ASSISTANT - STRATFORD]

CAEA News Bulletin Service caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Sep 20 11:50:37 EDT 2007

------------------------------------
JOB - WARDROBE ASSISTANT - STRATFORD
------------------------------------
Would you like to play a meaningful role with North America's leading
classical repertory theatre?  At the Stratford Festival of Canada, we
attract the world's finest talent, offering a unique experience for
staff, artists and actors alike.  We are currently seeking a:
Wardrobe Apprentice

Reporting to the Wardrobe Manager you will be responsible for setting-up
and maintaining the fitting rooms and organizing, labelling and checking
off all items in the Actors' Show Boxes.

Self -motivated and flexible, you should have strong organizational and
interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills, both written
and oral. Basic sewing skills are expected and some theatrical wardrobe
training is preferred. This is an ideal position for someone who has
recently graduated from a fashion or costume studies course and wishes
to pursue a career in the wardrobe area of theatre production.

This seasonal position is located in Stratford, Ontario and runs from
January 28, 2008 until August 1, 2008.

We recognize that diversity-in our workplace, in our audiences and on
our stages-fosters a rich and creative environment. We are actively
engaged in building a more diverse workforce and encourage all qualified
applicants to apply by October 30, 2007 to:
Human Resources, via:
Email (resumes at stratfordfestival.ca), Fax (519-271-0626),
or Mail (P.O. Box 520, Stratford, ON  N5A 6V2)

Detailed information about this and other employment
opportunities may be found at  www.stratfordfestival.ca

We thank all those that apply but only those selected for an interview
will be contacted

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com