EQUIFLASH [ONLINE CULTURAL POLICY SURVEY - SASKATCHEWAN]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Tue Aug 12 19:38:03 EDT 2008

-----------------------------------
ONLINE CULTURAL POLICY SURVEY - SASKATCHEWAN
-----------------------------------
Please direct all responses and inquiries directly to the contact listed
below.

Saskatchewan Member Advisory:

On August 6, 2008, the Hon. Christine Tell, Minister of Tourism, Parks,
Culture and Sport announced  a  plan for the development of a provincial
cultural policy.
At the launch event, the Minister released a document, entitled
Reflections - A Summary of 30 Years of Cultural Policy Discussions in
Saskatchewan, which captures and summarizes the key issues that have
been identified by the cultural community over the past years. We are
asking you to read the report which is attached and respond to the
on-line survey on this subject, which can be accessed by clicking on the
link identified in Step 2 below.
This survey is being conducted by the Ministry of Tourism, Parks,
Culture and Sport in partnership with SaskCulture and the Saskatchewan
Arts Board. We apologize if you receive a request to participate from
multiple sources, but we are trying to make sure we contact as many
people as possible to assist us in this project.

Please complete the following three steps as soon as possible:
Step 1...Before providing feedback, please read Reflections - A Summary
of 30 Years of Cultural Policy Discussions in Saskatchewan
Step 2...Complete the online survey. It should take approximately 10-15
minutes depending on how much input you wish to provide. Click here to
begin the survey
Step 3...Encourage others to visit the following webpage to read the
Reflections document and complete the online survey:
www.tpcs.gov.sk.ca/Reflections-Cultural-Policy

You only need to complete the survey once. Do not worry if you are
unable to answer all the questions. Your responses will be kept
completely confidential. Any information that might possibly identify an
individual respondent will be permanently destroyed to ensure anonymity.
Only aggregate data will be reported. Please complete your online survey
by August 26, 2008.

Thank you in advance for your participation in this process. The arts,
culture and heritage sector have been pressing for a provincial policy
for several decades. Whatever your involvement in the arts, culture or
heritage please take a few minutes to read Reflections and fill out the
survey. Your participation is critical to the creation of the policy and
action plan to strengthen the sector to ensure we continue to enjoy a
high quality of life, prosperity, and sustainable development.
If you have any questions about this survey, please contact Dr. Dwayne
Baker at dwayne.baker at gov.sk.ca or call TPCS at (306) 787-5871.

Thank you again,
Sincerely,
Dwayne Baker, Ph.D.
Evaluation Unit Ministry of Tourism, Parks, Culture and Sport
Canadian Actors' Equity Association
tel: 416-867-9165
fax: 416-867-9246
communications at caea.com