EQUIFLASH [EQUITY MEMBERS INVITED TO MARCH IN TORONTO'S LABOUR DAY PARADE]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Aug 15 15:54:46 EDT 2008

---------------------------------------
EQUITY MEMBERS INVITED TO MARCH IN TORONTO'S LABOUR DAY PARADE
---------------------------------------

Members are invited to join our arts and culture colleagues in Toronto's
Labour Day Parade on Monday, September 1st.

We will meet at the northeast corner of Queen and University at 9:30
a.m. Look for Equity's banner.

Toronto CPAG member Jay T. Schramek is your contact and will be on hand
to organize the Equity contingent.

Marchers are admitted free to the CNE (get your wrist-band from Jay), so
bring your partners and family.

For further parade information contact Lynn McQueen, Communications
Director, at commdir at caea.com.

44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor
Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
tel: 416-867-9165