E-DRIVE [STAGE MANAGER - TO PROVIDE STAGE MANAGEMENT SUPPORT TO THE THEATRE - ODYSSEY THEATRE - OTTAWA, ON] AUGUST 26

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Aug 27 14:32:41 EDT 2008

STAGE MANAGER - TO PROVIDE STAGE MANAGEMENT SUPPORT TO THE THEATRE -
ODYSSEY THEATRE - OTTAWA, ON

Contact name: Jillian Ellis
Contact email: info at odysseytheatre.ca
Contact phone: 613-232-8407
Website: www.odysseytheatre.ca
Production name: A Guy Named Joe
Deadline to submit: 09/12/2008
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 03/09/2009
Audition dates: n/a

Additional information:
Odyssey Theatre is currently accepting submissions from Stage Managers
for the Theatre's upcoming production, A Guy Named Joe.

SM prep begins:  March 9th, 2009
First Rehearsal: March 16th, 2009
Preview: April 14th, 2009
Opening Night: April 15th, 2009
Closing Night:  May 2nd, 2009

Please forward your resume by September 12th, 2008 to the attention of:
Jillian Ellis Interim General Manager
Fax: (613) 564-4428
Email: info at odysseytheatre.ca

Odyssey Theatre is an award-winning company, producing a distinct style
of theatre that blends various theatrical forms, including Commedia
dell'Arte, mask, physical theatre, and clown. We are currently
celebrating our 23rd season, which includes an exciting festival of new
plays. In early 2009, we look forward to the premiere of an original
Canadian work, A Guy Named Joe, by Artistic Director Laurie Steven.  The
Theatre's artistic programming also includes summer theatre productions,
a professional touring company, Lazzi Lazzi, new play development
activities, and training opportunities for artists.

communications at caea.com