E-DRIVE [WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF AUGUST 29]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Aug 29 11:16:57 EDT 2008

WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF AUGUST 29

1. CLASSES AND COACHING - AURORA LIVE INC. DANCE STUDIOS - TORONTO, ON
2. ONE-PERSON SHOW WEEKEND WORKSHOP - TORONTO
3. EST PDP CLASSES - TORONTO, ON
1. CLASSES AND COACHING - AURORA LIVE INC. DANCE STUDIOS - TORONTO, ON
Contact name: Karen Andrew
Contact email: auroraliveinc at hotmail.com
Contact phone: (416) 550-5784
Website: www.auroraliveinc.com

CHILDREN'S DANCE PROGRAM

Building confidence and character in every child, one dance step at a
time! We are affordable, professional level, quality dance training for
your child in the heart of the city. We shape your child's artistic
future in a NURTURING, SAFE and FAMILY atmosphere with classes in Jazz,
Tap, Ballet, Hip-Hop, Stretch & Strength and more. Children try one FREE
TRIAL CLASS! info at auroraliveinc.com www.auroraliveinc.com
(416) 550-5784
392 Queen St. E (at Parliament)
*STUDIO RENTAL ALSO AVAILABLE*

2. ONE-PERSON SHOW WEEKEND WORKSHOP - TORONTO
Contact name: Tracey Erin Smith
Contact email: cre8_tv at yahoo.com
Contact phone: 416-909-0680
Website: www.theburningbush.ca

SEPT 19,20,21
With Tracey Erin Smith

CREATE YOUR SOLO SHOW NOW!
Everything you ever wanted to know about writing, producing and
marketing your Solo Show. Using improvisation, character 'hot seats' and
writing exercises, you will discover your stories and theme for your
show.

REGISTER:  tracey at theburningbush.ca | 416-778-8984
FEE: $280 (includes $15 workbook)
EQUITY MEMBERS: $224  (includes workbook)
$50 deposit required

3. EST PDP CLASSES - TORONTO, ON
Contact name: Zoe Carter
Contact email: zoe at zomageproductions.com
Contact phone: 416-346-0467
Website: www.zomageproductions.com

Additional information:
Deadlines are fast approaching for the 3 classes listed below. 20% CAEA
discount...apply now and go to www.zomageproductions.com click on Equity
Showcase Theatre and Classes to see all the exciting classes being
offered for the end of the summer and the entire Fall Session!!!!

The Professional Development Weekend Intensive
Summer Series Presents...
On Camera Audition Skills
with Bernadette Jones

Introduction to Voiceover