[e-drive] E-DRIVE [JOB - SET DESIGNER/HEAD CARPENTER - MILLBROOK]

CAEA News Bulletin Service caea-l at list.web.net
Mon Mar 10 15:15:54 EDT 2008

JOB - SET DESIGNER/HEAD CARPENTER - MILLBROOK
4th Line Theatre, an outdoor theatre company located in Millbrook, Ont.,
is currently looking for a Set Designer / Head Carpenter.

Start date: Tuesday June 3, 2008
End date: Thursday July 3, 2008 (5 week Contract)

Skill Requirements:
	The successful candidate will be creative, curious and
passionate about theatre and have the ability to work in a team
environment. The candidate should be a graduate of a theatre school
programme or have equivalent experience.
	He/she has extensive carpentry skills and is able to work well
under pressure.
	Creative problem solving ability.
	A valid Ontario Driver's License and a vehicle an asset.
	Must enjoy the creative challenge of working at an outdoor
theatre.

Employer Information:
4th Line Theatre is an award-winning outdoor theatre company that
presents regionally based, environmentally staged, historical dramas.
Our performance venue is located on the Winslow farm, just outside
Millbrook, Ontario.  To find out more about 4th Line Theatre and the
upcoming summer season, please visit our website
www.4thlinetheatre.on.ca

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com