[e-drive] E-DRIVE [CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - TORONTO]

CAEA News Bulletin Service caea-l at list.web.net
Tue May 13 16:20:28 EDT 2008

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - TORONTO
Oyster Productions is casting four actors (2 male, 2 female) who MUST be
able to play 60 years old for the workshop of a verbatim documentary
play about turning 60. The play is a follow up to the 2007 Fringe
success Talk Thirty To Me and will be premiering at Summerworks 2008.
Right now we are only casting for the workshop, to take place in
Kitchener/Waterloo on June 1st, 3rd, and 5th but we would be most
interested in meeting actors who are also available for the Summerworks
production (August 7th-17th).  Actors should be aware that this workshop
will have a script-development rather than performance focus. Both the
workshop and Summerworks production to be directed by Philip Adams.

CAEA and non union actors welcome to submit. Travel and a per diem
provided.

Auditions will be held from 7:15pm to 9:30pm on May 22nd and from 11:30
am to 5:30 pm on May 23rd.

Please send submissions to caitlin at oysterproductions.ca

For further information about the 'Talk Sixty To Me' project or Oyster
Productions, see www.oysterproductions.ca or contact
info at oysterproductions.ca

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com