[e-drive] E-DRIVE [WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 23]

CAEA News Bulletin Service caea-l at list.web.net
Fri May 23 15:22:33 EDT 2008

WORKSHOP DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 23
1. BUSINESS OF ACTING INTENSIVE - TORONTO
2. IVANA CHUBBUCK TECHNIQUE - TORONTO

1. BUSINESS OF ACTING INTENSIVE - TORONTO
Award-winning actor, teacher, director Benson Simonds will give a
one-day BUSINESS OF ACTING INTENSIVE Tuesday June 24.

A kick-butt get-your-career-in-gear workshop. Learn how to sell and
market yourself, set goals and leave with a one-year action plan. Don't
spend another year waiting by the phone--take control NOW!

$120 (20% discount for Equity members). Includes a FREE workbook.
Contact Jaya Karsemeyer jayajohanna at gmail.com 416-845-0428
2. IVANA CHUBBUCK TECHNIQUE - TORONTO
Benson Simmonds, one of Canada's only teachers of the IVANA CHUBBUCK
acting technique, is coming to T.O. to teach a 2-day workshop Thursday
June 19 and Sunday June 22.

PRICE is $275 (20% discount for Equity members = $220) for two full
days. Please register now so I can send you your scenes to prepare for
class!

I'm Benson's assistant for his Toronto classes: contact me Jaya
Karsemeyer at jayajohanna at gmail.com (416) 845-0428 with any questions.

Toronto, ON  M5C 3C4
www.caea.com