E-DRIVE [AUDITION NOTICE - AN ACTOR WHO PLAYS DRUMS; AN ACTOR WHO PLAYS GUITAR - THEATRE NETWORK - EDMONTON, AB ]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Nov 21 11:20:38 EST 2008

AUDITION NOTICE - AN ACTOR WHO PLAYS DRUMS; AN ACTOR WHO PLAYS GUITAR -
THEATRE NETWORK - EDMONTON, AB

Contact name: Jill Roszell
Contact email: info at theatrenetwork.ca
Contact phone: 780-453-2440
Website: www.theatrenetwork.ca
Production name: Hardcore Logo: Live
Deadline to submit: 11/28/2008
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 10/01/2009
Audition dates: December 1 & 2, 2008

Additional information:
Resumes/Headshots can be sent via email to:
Theatre Network's Artistic Director Bradley Moss
artisticdirector at theatrenetwork.ca
*Please type Hard Core Logo into the subject line.

Or by mail:
Re: Hard Core Logo Live
Theatre Network
10708 124 ST
Edmonton AB T5M 0H1

Please contact Theatre Network at (780)453-2440 for more information on
what to prepare, as well as rehearsal/performance dates.

Performers will be asked to prepare a contemporary monologue, read sides
from the script, and prepare a song on the appropriate instrument
(singing not required). We will have a drum kit in the hall and an
electric guitar and amp. Please come prepared to perform one song of
your own choosing that shows off your rock chops and one of the
following classic punk songs:

Sex Pistols - God Save the Queen
The Clash - London Calling
Dead Kennedys - Holiday in Cambodia
D.O.A. - World War Three
Stiff Little Fingers - Alternative Ulster

Of course we are looking for proficient musicians, but if you have some
skill, music lessons/coachings will be provided to bring your level of
playing up to speed.

If you can't make the audition dates please send video submissions.
Contact for sides.

communications at caea.com