E-DRIVE [TICKETS: EQUITY DISCOUNT - SUBSCRIPTION DISCOUNT - THEATRE PASSE MURAILLE - TORONTO, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Sep 19 14:36:46 EDT 2008

Please direct all responses and inquiries directly to the theatre or association listed in the e-drive notice below.

Contact name: Liz Janzen
Contact email: lizj at passemuraille.on.ca
Contact phone: 416.504.8988 x. 2127
Website: www.passemuraille.on.ca
Production name: TPM 0809 Season
Deadline to submit: 09/30/2008
Date production rehearsal/job starts:
Audition dates:

Additional information:
TPM introduces the WORD OF MOUTH Subscription
Designed with you (and us) in mind

If you're an artist, arts worker, student, or you are under 30 or you find yourself a little strapped for cash, we invite you to try out TPM's:

$35 Word Of Mouth Subscription!
You get our FIVE shows for the price of one!
Plus FOUR of our guest shows at ½ price!

Spread the word about this Word of Mouth subscription.

Small print:
1.      This WOM subscription is only valid for the first week of each run. We offer you this deal in the hopes that you will use Word of Mouth and tell all your friends about the show you saw, and then tell them to go see it too.

2.      We book your 5 tickets when you call 416.504.7529. You may pick any night (except opening) in the first week of production, including previews.

3.      Need to exchange your ticket not a problem!  Attend in the first week and no charge, come later in the run and a $10 upgrade fee will be charged

4.      Limited number available Call 416.504.7529 before September 30.

communications at caea.com