E-DRIVE [JOB - GENERAL MANAGER - THE COMPANY THEATRE - TORONTO, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Apr 23 15:56:04 EDT 2009

JOB - GENERAL MANAGER - THE COMPANY THEATRE - TORONTO, ON

Contact name: Philip
Contact email: philip at companytheatre.ca
Contact phone: 647-444-0800
Website: www.companytheatre.ca
Production name:
Deadline to submit: 05/08/2009
Date production rehearsal/job starts: 06/01/2009
Audition dates:

Additional information:
The Company Theatre is seeking a General Manager.  We are looking for
someone to play a pivotal role in The Company Theatre and to complete
our dedicated management team. You will work in partnership with the
Co-Artistic Directors in managing and furthering our current artistic
vision. You will be responsible for all administrative tasks relating to
the day-to-day operation of the company. You will maintain all financial
systems including payroll. This is a dynamic and valued position and
offers the right candidate a great opportunity for professional
development and involvement in the growth of a thriving young theatre
company.

The position is permanent part time and is based on a 25 hour work
week*. We anticipate the successful candidate starting on June 1st.

*Candidate must have flexibility, as hours will vary from week to week

Salary is commensurate with experience.

For more information on The Company Theatre visit our website at
www.companytheatre.ca.

To apply for this position please e-mail your CV with covering letter
to:

philip at companytheatre.ca

Please make sure you have included the names and contact details of at
least two references.

Please be advised that only candidates selected for an interview will be
contacted.

communications at caea.com