E-DRIVE [DISCOUNT TICKET DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 6 ]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Nov 5 15:26:27 EST 2009

DISCOUNT TICKET DIGEST FOR THE WEEK OF NOVEMBER 6
1. DISCOUNTED TICKET OFFER - KEYSTONE THEATRE - TORONTO, ON
2. TILL WE MEET AGAIN - MONTREAL

1. DISCOUNTED TICKET OFFER - KEYSTONE THEATRE - TORONTO, ON
Contact name: Kimberly Beaune
Contact email: kim at keystonetheatre.net
Contact phone: 416-970-2044
Website: www.keystonetheatre.net
Production name: The Belle Of Winnipeg
Deadline to submit: 11/15/2009
Date production rehearsal/job starts:
Audition dates:

Additional information:
SPECIAL $17.50 TICKET OFFER FOR MEMBERS OF CANADIAN ACTORS EQUITY

"THE BELLE OF WINNIPEG"

Keystone Theatre, an Equity Approved Co-op, brings to the stage an
innovative production inspired by the silent films.

The Winchester Street Theatre - 80 Winchester Street, Toronto

$17.50 tickets valid for performances from November 05-07 & 11-14, 2009.

Call 416-970-2044 or online at www.totix.ca

TICKETS MUST BE PICKED UP AT THEATRE BOX OFFICE WITH VALID EQUITY CARD.
Box office opens at 7pm on show days.

www.keystonetheatre.net
2. TILL WE MEET AGAIN - MONTREAL
Theatre Panache presents Till We Meet Again, by David Langlois

Directed by Heather Markgraf Lowe, Musical Director is Marian Siminski

November 21, 22
Members (with proof of membership) pay $26.25-$48.75, taxes included.
(Regular tickets are $35-$65)

Tickets must be purchased directly at the box office.
Till We Meet Again - 3 shows only, matinees and evening
Theatre Panache
At Oscar Peterson Concert Hall on Concordia University's Loyola Campus
7141 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest

www.tillwemeetagain.ca

communications at caea.com