E-DRIVE [AUDITION NOTICE - GENERAL AUDITION - THE CANADIAN STAGE COMPANY - TORONTO, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Nov 11 16:06:23 EST 2009

AUDITION NOTICE - GENERAL AUDITION - THE CANADIAN STAGE COMPANY -
TORONTO, ON
Contact name: Natasha Mytnowych
Contact email: nmytnowych at canstage.com
Contact phone:
Website: www.canstage.com
Production name:
Deadline to submit: 11/27/2009
Date production rehearsal/job starts:
Audition dates: Early December

Additional information:

The Canadian Stage Company will hold General Auditions in early
December.
Please submit a hard copy resume/photo for consideration by Friday,
November 27th, 2009 to:
Natasha Mytnowych,
26 Berkeley Street,
Toronto, Ontario,
M5A 2W3.

We will not accept emailed or faxed submissions.

No phone calls or emails please.

Please note on resume ACTRA and Equity status and training. We encourage
submissions from artists of diverse cultures.  Artists currently
enrolled full time in a post secondary conservatory training program
will be seen at Ontario Showcase and therefore will not be given a
separate General Audition at this time. Performers selected for an
audition will be called by Wednesday, December 2, 2009 and should
prepare two contemporary pieces, each under 2 minutes in length.  One
must be originally written in English and the other must be a
translation of a work from another language. Please note, you may only
be asked to perform one selection during your audition. We will not be
holding separate musical theatre auditions this year.

We thank everyone for their interest; however, only those selected for
an audition will be contacted.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

communications at caea.com