E-DRIVE [OTHER - GENERAL AUDITIONS - FACTORY THEATRE - TORONTO, ON]

CAEA e-drive caea-l at list.web.net
Thu Nov 12 14:46:50 EST 2009

OTHER - GENERAL AUDITIONS - FACTORY THEATRE - TORONTO, ON
Contact name: Andre du Toit
Contact email: andre at factorytheatre.ca
Contact phone: 416-504-4473ext235
Website: www.factorytheatre.ca
Production name: General Auditions
Deadline to submit: 11/20/2009
Date production rehearsal/job starts:
Audition dates: Dec 1 & 2, 2009

Additional information:
Factory Theatre encourages all actors with whom we may not be familiar
to submit themselves for our annual general auditions.  Selected actors
will be asked to prepare one monologue written by a Canadian playwright
no longer than 5 minutes in length.  Please note that priority will be
given to members of Canadian Actors' Equity Association and non-members
will only be seen on December 2nd.

Currently in our 40th season, Factory Theatre is the home of the
Canadian playwright and producer of the best theatrical works that they
have created.   Factory Theatre is unique in that it is committed solely
to the development of Canadian plays and undertakes this role through
playwright commissions, staged readings, workshops, play productions and
festival creation.

To be considered for general auditions, please submit a headshot and
resume by Friday, November 20th by email or hard copy to:

Andre du Toit, Associate Producer
Factory Theatre
125 Bathurst St
Toronto, ON  M5V 2R2

Or by email to:

andre at factorytheatre.ca

For further information, please contact Andre du Toit at 416-504-4473
ext. 235.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

communications at caea.com